The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 04:41:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Looking for work/jobs in NORWAY - Can anyone out there Help (please!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for work/jobs in NORWAY - Can anyone out there Help (please!)  (Read 2307 times)
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« on: April 13, 2011, 11:18:19 am »

Well as the title says guys........

As a few of you on here will already know I have resently moved to NORWAY to be with my Little VW Chic Maria and now I really really need to find some work/job  Smiley

I am a FULLY QUALIFIED engineer/mechanic and have been for more than 10 years - I started at Opel/vauxhall in the UK when I was 18 and then moved onto a Ferrari Restoration company (http://www.dkeng.co.uk/index.php) for a few years, before I left the UK I was working for a company MONKFISH PERFORMANCE (http://www.monkfishperformance.co.uk)

I have been to see all the local car dealerships/garages and given them a copy of my CV but as yet I have not heard anything back  Sad

So if ANY of you out there think you might be able to help then PLEASE drop me a line - tel: (0044) 40067168 email: lee_cooksey@yahoo.co.uk OR monki772003@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:35:37 am by monkiboy » Logged

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:58:29 am »

Though I have no job for you, I hope you will soon find one and be able to build up a living!
Good luck, buddy! All the best Smiley

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 19:46:04 pm »

Thankyou buddy - I hope to see a few of you guys soon when I am down for EBI4  Wink

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: