The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:39:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351082 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Street and Strip '57 Oval Bug
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Street and Strip '57 Oval Bug  (Read 1809 times)
Shane Noone

« on: June 07, 2011, 20:55:08 pm »

'57 LHD Oval window bug ( California Export ).The car is currently a roller living in my garage and can be sold like that or I can re-install my trusty 1200 motor get a fresh MOT and you can drive her away......she has been on the road for the last 4 years but never raced.Since owning the car I have continued to develop her for drag race action and had Cotsweld build in a 6 point cro-moly MSA spec rollcage,welded to the chassis forks and shock towers.She has Heavy Duty Spring Plates and 28mm Torsion Bars with Koni Reds.She has a transmission built by Cogbox with HD late mainshaft,1.58 / 1.21 / 4.12 gears,a Quaife ATB,Sway a Way short race axles.Interior is panelled in Big Wig Aluminium,there are a cluster of the usual gauges,Kevlar race seat with wide race spec harness and safety net for window.Up front is a narrowed beam with CB wide 5 disc conversion on dropped spindles and she rolls on race weight Erco's all round with a street weight Erco as the spare.
I have somewhere between 9-10K invested in her currently as is so am open to fair and reasonable offers that recognise that level of investment and labour of love Smiley

If your genuinely interested then can I ask you to email me in the first instance and we'll go from there......no low ball offers please as I certainly won't be giving her away as I don't need to sell,I will hang on to her and wait for my race motor to come.

Thanks for reading Smiley [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 21:10:27 pm by Shane Noone » Logged
Shane Noone

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 21:00:38 pm »

Whoops ! Forgot my email address Smiley

s.noone@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: