The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 23:20:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  Oh yes...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Oh yes...  (Read 30400 times)
Black Sheep

less is more

« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2011, 06:57:47 am »

With the internet making our community a smaller world to be you get to here about stuff coming through , even fiat dude on this thread had film of it being tested .
Yes it was a secret but as russell said it was known , there's lots of info on all manner of things coming through you just need to know where to look .

Stick with what you know works .
13.03 @ 98mph
herbieharv

13.5@99.5mph virgin

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2011, 08:11:15 am »

I heard about it as well last year

I thought it was common knowledge but just no pics & spec until it's official airing !
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:27:43 am by herbieharv » Logged

I keep meeting cloned mates in other country's .....I'm getting worried there might be another one of me

15.00 secs in a jumbo ... Mile high club member
henk

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2011, 10:48:08 am »

hey Richie only you can stop this thread from goiing bad,by saying what engine it is Grin
love the car hope to see it run someday in europe.

henk!!!
Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2011, 14:36:23 pm »

Henk in my eyes this has already gone bad.

All the rumours are based on class rules, and some people believing that this car doesn't meet those rules.

This has nothing to do with this thread and really should have been left on the other forum.

This thread is about a new car, that fooled people into thinking it was still the old car, but is capable of silly quick times down the strip.

I personally don't care if it meets this rule or that, I just wanna see it run good numbers.  But if it gets entered for a competition it has to meet those rules. Fact.  And to be honest WE don't now if it does or doesn't, its just rumour.

We all know what possible size engine it has, anything from 84 x 94 upto 88 x 101, hope that helps.

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
Martin

Cash Converter....

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2011, 15:12:06 pm »

Henk in my eyes this has already gone bad.

All the rumours are based on class rules, and some people believing that this car doesn't meet those rules.

This has nothing to do with this thread and really should have been left on the other forum.

This thread is about a new car, that fooled people into thinking it was still the old car, but is capable of silly quick times down the strip.

I personally don't care if it meets this rule or that, I just wanna see it run good numbers.  But if it gets entered for a competition it has to meet those rules. Fact.  And to be honest WE don't now if it does or doesn't, its just rumour.

We all know what possible size engine it has, anything from 84 x 94 upto 88 x 101, hope that helps.

You can make 96 x 108 work on a Pauter block = 3.5ltr (yum yum)

Martin

9 sec street car, its just simply not fast enough

Swing axle to CV convertion is on the website now

www.taylormachine.co.uk

OFF/500
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: