The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:08:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350687 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6822 Members
Latest Member: tpb_karl
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Message from Terrie Grago...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Message from Terrie Grago...  (Read 2119 times)
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« on: August 24, 2011, 07:58:50 am »

I wanted to express our heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to email Roger. It has blessed him beyond measure to get emails from as far away as the Netherlands and England and as close as Costa Mesa & even from Jerry and Debbie who live on our street (very cool!). Thanks especially to all the guys on the Cal-Look Lounge ~ you are terrific and your cars are fabulous!!!!!Your emails (and awesome photographs of your "rides") were even more precious since Rog has been recuperating from chemo and hasn't left the house much. Please feel free to continue to touch base through email and phone calls ~ it means so much!
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
edcraig

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 20:47:23 pm »

I spoke to Terry via e mail a short time ago and passed along my well wishes to Roger.  He's a good guy and sure hope he continues to improve.

Ed

Legendary DRA
Fasteddie63

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 22:44:10 pm »

Many Blessings To The Grago Family And For A Speedy Recovery
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 23:54:39 pm »

I just got off the phone with Roger , we had about an hour long conversation about everything he has been going through, so let me tell all of you that Roger sounds really good.  The series of chemo treatments he is currently taking are, for the most part, insuring that the cancer does not return, that sounds like great news to me.  The treatments leave him a bit tired for about a week afterwards, but he said his diet is good ,( three squares a day ) heck, thats better than I eat, and he also said he experiences very minimal nausea, ( all I have to do is look in a mirror at times and I get sick ), witch is also great news. I have known and been friends with Roger since about 1974, and I have never known a person more deserving of this great news, the prognosis, according to he and his doctors is all very good .       Keith Goss
So.Cal.Life

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 00:13:11 am »

A" BIG" Thank You , to Mike Sofka ( DKP 2 ) for stepping up and being such a true and loyal friend to our friend Roger , Mike is an exceptional  human being.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: