The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:22:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Butternut recently discoverd photos
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Butternut recently discoverd photos  (Read 24711 times)
johnl

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2011, 03:08:10 am »

I still think the current DKP should re-do the old DKP club display like what was used at the Bug-Ins of the past, flags and all! I always thought it had a lot of class.

Yeah..I agree Dean.  DKP had by far the best looking club displays back then.    Always very well done.  It would be good to see a couple more pics of them.   

Ed

Famed DRA

Can't remember if this has been seen or not... Rick Meisner has the original I believe.  Seeing these old pics is like opening up a treasure chest full of fun memories. Cool

Not aware if you all know the green car on the right with the sign is my car pre Butternut.  Jim Edmiston did the sign and I still have it.

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Ole

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2011, 20:11:28 pm »

Hi John,

thank you very much for sharing these treasures! Watching old pics like these feels like using a Time-Machine. Makes me wanting to go to the shop and work on the car...

Sometimes you gotta love the Internet!

Regards from Germany,

Ole
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 17:20:49 pm by Ole » Logged

no cerveza?
no trabajo!
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 10:31:21 am »

They're great photos John, thanks for taking the time to post them up here. I love seeing cars in the build up phase, it really keeps enthusiasm up for my own projects...

Please post more!

Cheers
Jamie

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: