The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:01:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350681 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  How to get a cheap bug on the road in Europe
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: How to get a cheap bug on the road in Europe  (Read 11328 times)
Russell

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 00:20:17 am »

Moved this from my post, as this seems to be a better place to put it.

just a quick note of thanks to Russell.

I'm looking to buy a project '67 and Russell kindly showed me around some that he has just imported. The cars are exactly as he described, base cars to start a project from. Nothing was too much trouble including whacking the two I was havering over on the lift so I could have a look underneath. Whilst they were up Russell wandered around with me pointing out what needed to be done work wise, and giving pointers as to the best way to approach the project.

The cars themselves are solid in all the right areas and was good to see underneath the underseal of one, nice fresh steel which looked as good as when it left the factory. Now all i need to do is buy one and get started  Cheesy.

Anyway enough of blowing smoke up Russels posterior, the biscuits are on you next time.

Rob, Thank you it was a pleasure to meet you, next time bring some dirty clothes and we can get you working........ Cheesy

Best Regards

Russell
BossHogg76

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2013, 23:45:23 pm »

Rob, Thank you it was a pleasure to meet you, next time bring some dirty clothes and we can get you working........ Cheesy

Working???....sorry didn't see any flogging spanners or sledge hammers in your unit.......subsea engineers, we plumb new depths  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: