The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 13:49:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351083 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1962 berllgreen bug
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1962 berllgreen bug  (Read 2106 times)
Mario/DKT

« on: January 29, 2012, 19:18:08 pm »

My girlfriend is selling her bug. She has no time for it. And i dont want to service the car for not driving it! I have to finish 2 or 3 type3 this year...

Car was delivered to sweden in 1962. First owner did a good preservation! You can see it now at the rockers - they looks still great! Underneeth it has U-coat. I've tried to peel them off at the front left wheel house - below it's beryllgreen paint!!!

Engine was on fire in the 70's or 80's, that's the reason why it was resprayed. The headliner has some flaws near the firewall and it's a bit discolored.

I installed a front beam for lowering, dark red HELLA taillights, and popouts at the rear! Bought a set of NOS citrusyellow running board mats and applied it - looks great!
Last alteration was my genuine set of centerline wheels in 5 and 6" (you can buy them separately for 1000€ - but i wanna keep it for one of my type3's))

The gas heater in gone and the holes are sealed a bit unprofessional. The engine leaks a bit around the pushrod tubes, but it runs very well!
Car is minumum welded and needs no welding. Swedish papers are still there - we drove it just with red licence plates!

A nice runner for every da. Need's a bit attention at the rubbers, a bit of oil leaking at the pushrod tubes.
Brakes was compl. renewed last year, ecxept the drums!

If you have questions, please feel free to ask! Asking price is 6450€

Kind regards,
 Mario/DKT

Mario/DKT

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 15:56:19 pm »

Pending...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: