The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 17:40:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351100 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Rollig pro street beetle project for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rollig pro street beetle project for sale  (Read 2151 times)
Jay Aldred

« on: February 22, 2012, 15:37:58 pm »

Again due to work commitment I am selling my long term beetle project.

Its a 1968 car with an early front and rear clip (pre 67).

This car is 100% rust free as I have cut out all the crap and replaced it with the best quality panels availaible.

It comes with new genuine doors and all te bits and pieces to complete the car.

Now to the serious bit,

I have narrowed the rear end on the this car by 8" and tubbed it and built a custom rear suspension setup with 400lb springs and no torsion bars. There is a fabriacted tube rear end which is also setup to take a T1 or T2 box. There is no rear bulkhead but I have fabricated all the aluminium bead roll panels for that.

Te car rolls on ercos with street legal drag et 275 tyres at the back and 145s up front. It comes with a brand new 2" narrow beam. It also has day moulding wings long bonnet and semi W deck all rust free.

All the hard work is done on this car it just needs final prep, finish and paint.

Also the car comes with a V5 and is sitting on a fully restored 66 pan with new heavy duty pans, again 100% rustfree.

The first £2000 gets its, the wheels and tyres alone are worth £1200
Call me 07879565535 or PM or email jason_aldred AT btinternet.com.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 81KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 62KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 69KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 100KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 94KB.

Jay Aldred

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:57:55 am »

sold
 Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: