The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 16:06:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Kingsburg car show, Apr. 21
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kingsburg car show, Apr. 21  (Read 1882 times)
kingsburgphil

« on: April 06, 2012, 02:42:33 am »

It's that time of year again when I beg my fellow VW addicts to come share their car with thousands of spectators. Now, if the kids are sick or your car is butt ugly
and can't get out of town without shitting itself...you get a pass.  Everyone else who likes cool hot rods and can play "show n' tell" for 8 hrs. are welcome to come to our little Swedish village (sister city..Sunne, Sweden).

If you can only spectate, no problem it's free. And we're only an hrs. drive from Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia Nat. parks. Or if you prefer, a half hrs.
drive from CB Perf (tues-fri). 

OK, that's it. No more begging....now you can go back to bickering about important things like lug bolt thread pitch  Cheesy
kingsburgphil

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:58:57 am »

The Kingsburg car show has come and gone, with a record turnout of four VW's. Late in the day when the crowds left I took a few snappies.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: