The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 11:51:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351099 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1963 ragtop NO RUST $2800.00 FIRM
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1963 ragtop NO RUST $2800.00 FIRM  (Read 2251 times)
restojohnny

« on: May 18, 2012, 15:41:54 pm »

I have a very nice 63 ragtop that I started to restore but due to other priorities I can not finish it. The pan is DONE !!! completely powdercoated and put back together with the exception of the narrowed beam or I can put a stock beam back on. The seat frames have all been powdercoated also. It has new 4 lug disc brakes all around. The transmission is rebuilt. I have new tmi black/white door panels. The ragtop is grafted in and I didn't notice it until I started really looking at it and the Previous owner did a very nice job. The ragtop is complete. I have not started on the body yet but it has been clipped in the front. I have a new front apron for it and another rear clip to use if you want to re-do the rear clip . The quarter panels are straight aswell as the door's. Just the rear clip and the front clip need work but the hood lines up. The hood is perfect but the fender's need alittle massaging to get them nice. The decklid is nice also. The body is RUST FREE !

**JUST ADDED PICTURES TODAY 5/18/2012** I have plenty more so if interested I can send you alot more detailed pic's and any other pic's of different angles and parts on the pan or body etc.....

* am asking only $2,800.00 FIRM  Wink. I can also deliver it for extra money for my time and gas. I can also help with shipping oversea's for oversea's buyer's also again for alittle extra $$$ for my time and gas to deliver it to shipper.

**HERE'S THE LINK TO MY AD WITH PICTURE'S ON THE SAMBA : http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1305025
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:43:34 am by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:44:17 am »