The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 00:32:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350884 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  There is KARMA in the world
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: There is KARMA in the world  (Read 2516 times)
Fiatdude

« on: May 22, 2012, 04:00:56 am »

Going to work this morning (4am) -- on the 10 Freeway at about the 215 interchange -- Now I don't know if I was asleep at the wheel or whatnot , but I missed all the warning signs and I came around a bend in the Freeway and there is an arrowboard flashing and cones in the road taking away the fast lanes. Well, Traffic is flowing at its normal early morning rate (fast to very fast) and it is slowing down due to lane closure, there is a asshat in a S10 next to me not letting me move over. The usual speeding up, slowing down when I do, I even have my blinker on (for once) signalling my intentions. Still won't let me in. Remember this is happening at 70+ mph so I running out of lane really fast by this time, so I give him the fake brake, tapping the brakes making the nose drop like I'm braking while I'm standing on the gas, He takes the bait, hits his brakes, and I accelerate out in front of him and get into the 2nd lane. Evidently I butt hurt him with my maneuver, and he is driving on my ass, he is so close to me I can't even see his headlights in my rear view mirror. Ahh, He'll get over it, hell it was just a lane change. But he keeps right on my ass -- Ok, no biggie, but my attention is on the traffic ahead of me and it is starting to back up so I tap my brakes to check up and not hit the car in front of me, and BUMP he taps me. CHIT, how I have to deal with this dickhead face to face. So I pull into the coned off lane and this jackass pulls in front of me parking like he is blocking me in, HMMMM. Then he jumps out of his truck with a BASEBALL BAT, and then he motions for me to step out of my car to come have a talk with him. Now maybe 30-35 years I would accepted his invite and then proceeded to use his bat as a butt plug, which he was needing at this point. But as I've advanced in years, my way of thinking has changed a little. He has his bat, but I still have my To#¤ta, so he can screw himself before I'm getting out of my car, in fact, I'm waiting for my to swing the bat at me or my car, so I can use that as an excuse to drive over his sorry ass.

But about this time, I'm guessing that 2 other cars have tapped each other in the back up and they drive up behind me in the cone area. This guy must of thought they were either cops or friends of mine, or maybe even some form of sanity hits him and his eyes get REAL BIG and he turns and jumps into his truck, throws it into gear, spins the tires of the truck and is headed for the cones .. .. .. and immediate drives into the side of some poor souls pickup as he was driving by.

I know, I know, I should of stopped where they were parked at maybe 100 yards up the road, but the 2nd guy looked to be about a 300 pound Samoan gentlemen, and he had already laid the asshat out cold on the side of the road. so I figured there was nothing left for me to do, my work here is done. SO, I head off merrily to work with a new little donk in the paint of my bumper.

Fiat -- GONE
Ovalholio -- GONE
Ghia -- -- It's going

Get lost for an evening or two -- http://selvedgeyard.com/

Remember, as you travel the highway of life,
For every mile of road, there is 2 miles of ditch
Jason Foster

7.69 87mph 12.35 106 mph

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 06:20:42 am »

Dude get rid of that To#¤ta that thing is jinxed whats that like five hits now.

STRENGTH THROUGH JOY...........

Der Kleiner Panzers
Fiatdude

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 22:54:07 pm »

Yep -- Five times now -- 1 front end damage when a truck blew a tire, still have front bumper and hood damage, from that one -- -- and 4 hits in the rear, one before I even got plates on it and the other 3 since August on last year ----- and the car will be just 2 years old in July -- also myself and about 10 other cars ran over something on the 91 2 weeks ago and that cost 2 tires , then all 4 struts went south at 70,000 miles --- having a To#¤ta sucks LOL

Fiat -- GONE
Ovalholio -- GONE
Ghia -- -- It's going

Get lost for an evening or two -- http://selvedgeyard.com/

Remember, as you travel the highway of life,
For every mile of road, there is 2 miles of ditch
beatnik beetle

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 09:01:47 am »

:DThat made me laugh out loud..the fact that the guy got punched out is KARMA,,,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: