The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:00:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350832 Posts in 28603 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  8x15 Big Wheels & tires !Buggy shell,Oval project & Centerlines etc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 8x15 Big Wheels & tires !Buggy shell,Oval project & Centerlines etc  (Read 2987 times)
Greasy Dave

« on: June 17, 2012, 11:29:44 am »

The chance to buy the makings of a street rod means space and cash are quickly needed hence selling a lot o stuff.
1956 R.H.D bare Oval shell,poorly thing believed ex Dennis Greenslade Historic rallycross car.Comes on an Andy Parrott semi space frame (keeps spine)chassis, transmission raise ,king & link pin front end.Parts inc are bare alloy beam with unfitted adjusters,L.H.D uncut dash,glass uncut W decklid,small fuel tank,draw thro turbo header & turbo and pair 70's bug doors (was gonna be Lee Leighton lookalike) 1 Porsche 914 seat and pair flared back wings .£1k The chassis is a work of art and the oval window is good too.Plenty of pics taken today to send out
Mark 1 GP Shell no dashboard but has screen surround back end been cut like a Prowler (not by me) comes with some random buggy exhaust.Don't think the shell has ever seen the road/been finished ........£300
4 lug gennie centerlines with caps, 2 of 3.5 wide & 2 of 5.5 wide,well thats what i measure them at.Look straight been used before i got them and need another polish.......er £300
Bought for a project but funds now needed for something else.
8 by 15 Big Wheels (2 of) no centercaps with L.70 ( i think) 15 tires these are Firestone Parnelli Jones (Google search his name) Signature tires ,how cool is that ? The tires are toast, i have never tried to inflate them in case i damaged them, totally rock hard and one has a chunk out the side wall showing white rubber but perfect for displaying.The wheels have been sprayed thick black for some reason,i have stripped a bit of paint off the chrome is pitted underneath.
I will sell these with a pair of wide 5 chrome steel 14inch non branded reverse rim slot mag style wheels with 145 series Camac tires on them to make a set of 4 rims .
Perfect for your 70's show ground driving buggy
Located in Grimsby DN32 postcode England
E mail me for pictures if your serious.
Price wise i have no idea really never seen another pair of wheels this wide for sale and the tires ?? never .So £1k gets the ball rolling with poss delivery/meeting included ,if your in England that is  Grin
Bar the Big Wheels the above prices are firm esp the oval
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 20:26:57 pm by Greasy Dave » Logged
Switch3sixty

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 23:49:14 pm »

There's no email for you dude but I might be interested in the buggy shell if you've got any photos you can stick up?

O/FF 360
dannyboy

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:27 am »

any idea of offset for 3.5 centerlines?
cheers

8.77@156.8mph 
O/FF 60
richie

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 17:00:37 pm »

There's no email for you dude but I might be interested in the buggy shell if you've got any photos you can stick up?

Cause you need another project Cheesy

cheers richie

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
Greasy Dave

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 18:32:05 pm »

Just looked on my profile,which shows my e mail address.
I will measure up the inset/offset of the centerlines later for you.
Feel free to pm me ,that comes up on my e mail that i have a private message.
Buggy pics on Friday ,sorry can't do earlier,like most things its buried in my garage.
Switch3sixty

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 12:38:45 pm »

Just looked on my profile,which shows my e mail address..

Email: hidden
 this comes up on your profile?

my email address is switch3sixty@hotmail.com

Richie: I have an idea...

O/FF 360
richie

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:53:28 pm »

Richie: I have an idea...

Thats what worries me Cheesy

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
Neil Davies

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 15:05:49 pm »

I've been told the idea, and trust me - no-one will guess it! Shocked

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: