The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 23:40:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  2387 EFI T1 JPM built for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2387 EFI T1 JPM built for sale  (Read 5225 times)
JIMP

« on: June 23, 2012, 08:46:23 am »

Hello all

I really hate to do this but I have to, after two complete years since getting the engine to my place -please check for info and pics here http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,12883.30.html- still don't have a decent car to put it on, so decided to let it go to someone that will get it on a car running. I get mad every time I pass by the shelf watching it sitting there, so you can easily understand that the engine has 0 km's on it. So it comes complete as seen on the pictures of the above thread with all its anciliaries for the EFI (ignition module, ignition pack, fuel regulator, air sensor, oil sensor) except fuel pump and ecu. Also comes with the calibration file that Johannes prepared for it
I'm asking for 16000,00 Euros o.n.o., you know for sure that way more are on this engine, I will come back with full specs as I have to digg them out from my files
Please no time wasters, if you're really interested on an engine like this then and only then contact me, thanks for your understanding

Friendly

Dimitrios

JIMP

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 13:50:47 pm »

Some info on parts of the engine

AS41 magnesium case, shuffle pinned in the middle, special oiling in the lifter bores
scat true forged -not billet- 86mm crank all T4
acompanying scat flywheel
daikin+kennedy stage3
carrilo 5,7 rods with sps
Jpm JE small compr. height pistons
LN engineering aluminum nicasils
schubeck ceramic lifters
engle FK series
magnum straight cut gears
JPM ms 230 heads 48x38 titanium valves +retainers + oteva
JPM 5stud rocker arm assembly 1,6:1 in 1,5:1 ex
JPM F1 throttle bodies and manifolds
JPM cable operated throttle linkage
CSP python
compresion 11,2:1 253HP at 7500

All labor and assembly on engine executed by Johannes, then broke in and dyno calibrated on a motec m4, calibration file will come with the engine for hassle free operation

All parts completely new, no kms on the road since the dyno sessions for the calibration, so literally a 0Km engine

Feel free to ask for any more info, cheers and thanks

Friendly

Dimitrios

JIMP

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 06:56:59 am »

Hello

some pics of the engine

Thanks for looking
JIMP

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05:42 pm »

Bump

I know, expensive set of parts, but someone's got to want one of these..

Cheers and thanks for looking

Friendly

Dimitrios
JIMP

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 19:46:23 pm »

Bump

the 1302 "mule" for my shop came from the paint shop, if noone gets the engine more likely goes on this instead of the mouse engine, thanks for looking

Friendly

Dimitrios

Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 06:58:00 am »

Wow, looks nice! I also like to see cab strengtheners on a sedan! What quality did you get?

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
JIMP

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 08:10:29 am »

Hello

don't remember exactly, think I got them from csp, what I remember for sure is being very heavy. For the next car that I will prepare a 1303 still it will have the cab strengtheners but I will accomodate also some kind of grid made of rectangular tubes going from one side to other also mating to the central tunel, will see how it goes

Friendly

Dimitrios
-Alex-

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 23:47:47 pm »

Nice engine! I am building very similar, only difference is the case and 4" nickies.

While Cal-Look stands still, looking backwards for inspiration, German Look keeps pushing boundaries further forward Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: