The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 23:48:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  SOLD Transit Car Transporter- Ideal for transporting your race car! SOLD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SOLD Transit Car Transporter- Ideal for transporting your race car! SOLD  (Read 2618 times)
Prowagen

« on: August 05, 2012, 20:24:13 pm »

Hello All,

We have decided to sell our 2002 Ford Transit Car Transporter, recovery Truck. It is in excellent condition and ready for use. It is available for viewing in Folkestone Kent and priced at £5750

Here is the description:

This has never been used to recover cars, only transport classic cars by me and by the previous owner to transport cars from auction to his forecourt; it has had a very easy life and has many more trouble free miles at her disposal. We searched high and low for the right Car Transporter and we were not disappointed when we went to view and subsequently purchase this Transit.

The van has covered 140k miles (This may increase as Van may still be needed) and has the newer Duratorq engine. There is a tow bar and electrical hook up fitted and in full working order, rear working lights and flashing beacon both operated by switches mounted on the dash. The working lights also have switches on the back of the units themselves so can be turned off without entering the cab. It does not have a winch fitted, however there is the electrical feed in place to fit one if needed; extra load space was required by us and the previous owner who removed the winch. I purchased the van and immediately used it for a return trip to Stockholm in Sweden and it did not miss a single beat, in fact it proved faultless.

I really cannot say enough good things about this great van and as sad as it sounds, I will miss it and probably regret selling as I will struggle to find one as good, but it is not getting the usage at the moment and is a lot of money to have tied up in when it is sat for weeks on end unused.

MOT expires 13 April 2013

Tax Expires Oct 2012

The weight of the van unladden with driver is 2.00T so legally you can carry a vehicle up to approximately 1.5T, I have a ticket from a weigh bridge to prove this.

If you are looking for a car transporter and have traipsed up and down the country looking for the right one, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with this example. It looks like it has barely covered 60k it is so clean and well cared for.

There are 2 holes (I will assume cigarette burns, although we have never smoked in this vehicle) in the driver’s seat, other than that the cab is in excellent condition. There is a plastic small box on the side, however when we purchased the van, the door was missing; it never bothered us as we did not need to use it. The box unfortunately became damaged and is now broken, I have left it in place with the bracket so you can decide if you wish to remove or replace the box using the existing brackets. Everything else is in full working order.

More photos are available and viewing is available via arrangement.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for looking. CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE.

Lawrence 07855943664

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 17:24:30 pm by Prowagen » Logged
NolanMummert

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 12:41:11 pm »

Hello All,

We have decided to sell our 2002 Ford Transit Car Transporter, recovery Truck. It is in excellent condition and ready for use. It is available for viewing in Folkestone Kent and priced at £5750

Here is the description:

This has never been used to recover cars, only transport classic cars by me and by the previous owner to transport cars from auction to his forecourt; it has had a very easy life and has many more trouble free miles at her disposal. We searched high and low for the right Car Transporter and we were not disappointed when we went to view and subsequently purchase this Transit.

The van has covered 140k miles (This may increase as Van may still be needed) and has the newer Duratorq engine. There is a tow bar and electrical hook up fitted and in full working order, rear working lights and flashing beacon both operated by switches mounted on the dash. The working lights also have switches on the back of the units themselves so can be turned off without entering the cab. It does not have a winch fitted, however there is the electrical feed in place to fit one if needed; extra load space was required by us and the previous owner who removed the winch. I purchased the van and immediately used it for a return trip to Stockholm in Sweden and it did not miss a single beat, in fact it proved faultless.

I really cannot say enough good things about this great van and as sad as it sounds, I will miss it and probably regret selling as I will struggle to find one as good, but it is not getting the usage at the moment and is a lot of money to have tied up in when it is sat for weeks on end unused.

MOT expires 13 April 2013

Tax Expires Oct 2012

The weight of the van unladden with driver is 2.00T so legally you can carry a vehicle up to approximately 1.5T, I have a ticket from a weigh bridge to prove this.

If you are looking for a car transporter and have traipsed up and down the country looking for the right one, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with this example. It looks like it has barely covered 60k it is so clean and well cared for.

There are 2 holes (I will assume cigarette sold by
electronic cigarette wholesalers, although we have never smoked in this vehicle) in the driver’s seat, other than that the cab is in excellent condition. There is a plastic small box on the side, however when we purchased the van, the door was missing; it never bothered us as we did not need to use it. The box unfortunately became damaged and is now broken, I have left it in place with the bracket so you can decide if you wish to remove or replace the box using the existing brackets. Everything else is in full working order.

More photos are available and viewing is available via arrangement.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for looking. CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE.

Lawrence 07855943664

Pics are not working..is it safe to transport car at long distance..I do need your services if effective and affordable
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:22:34 am by NolanMummert » Logged
kb

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 13:36:52 pm »

Two year old ad, think it's probably sold now Wink
Prowagen

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 17:23:57 pm »

Yes sold I am afraid, someone got a bargain went for 3k in the end!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: