The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 11:09:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350798 Posts in 28593 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  It’s all about the people!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: It’s all about the people!  (Read 13471 times)
Georg/DFL

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 22:52:52 pm »

You're welcome, Stephan! Anytime! Mi casa e su casa!

See you next year!

Cal Look is not a crime
http://www.dflvwclub.de
"Happiness is a hot VW" - in memory of SOB
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
Kobus

See you at the NEXT EUROPEAN BUGIN!!! Summer 2011!

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 22:58:39 pm »

It sure is! The show was the best VW event I have ever experienced and was not something that could be merely 'created'. The people that came chose to come because everything was right about it from the outset and those that chose to come were mostly the 'right' people. Never mind the bollocks, it was VW show for VW people. What Mike, Fred and Kobus and all the others involved achieved was beyond 'organisation', for want of a better way of putting it was organic, it sounds crap I know but that's the only way I can think of putting it. Give me SCC's, give me DAS Drag Days, give me the European Bug-In, shows of this quality are few and far between and worth the journey. Roll on Bug-In 2008, it has to my way of thinking totally refreshed the European VW scene. No show can come close to what happened in Chimay last weekend except for one, the sequel. Those that were there were privileged to have been a part of it, I cannot think of one single highlight, the whole weekend flat lined at the top end of the 'good shit' scale. I am missing standing on Rue du Grand Prix des Frontières and taking in the surroundings and the buzz. Thanks everyone, I'd drive back there tomorrow if I could!  Cool

Couldn't agree more dude - I still can't get over just how good the "Vibe" was at Chimay - I want to be back there right NOW  Wink Smiley

GoGoGoGoGoGoGo EBI2 2008  Smiley

All the stressing and shouting left aside.. I miss it too... i wish next one was this weekend and all you guys would be there again!!! it was AWESOME!
 damn, 11 months and 3 weeks to go...

Keep the Thru Cal-Look Alive!!!!
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 23:22:57 pm »

I think we all wish the next one was next week dude  Wink Smiley And I think I can speak for everone when I say that You mike and Freddy did a truly AMAZING job dude - Here's to next year  Grin Grin Grin

You either "Get It" or you don't......
ESH

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 10:21:11 am »

...11 months and 3 weeks to go...

So the date is set then?  Grin
Russell

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 13:17:40 pm »

Sure is....

Arnie cleaning the BRM's

Matt learning how to clean

The lounge on Friday night !!!!! what rain !

Best Regards

Russell
Russell

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2007, 13:21:35 pm »

Travis..... if you stayed off the drink you might drive quicker....

Speedwell.... No more cheek.

Mags...... No more Beer !

Pats Shop........ way too cool.

Best Regards

Russell
Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 15:48:15 pm »

THANK YOU ALL !!! I met the Nicest People on the Best Event i have ever been to. Russel, thanks to you my shop looks very Scottish now. Again, Thanks !

Best Regards,
Harry

Done ? Not Yet.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: