The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:20:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350696 Posts in 28578 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  CSP European Bug In #1 Been There, Done That! Up Next....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: CSP European Bug In #1 Been There, Done That! Up Next....  (Read 13648 times)
Russell

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 12:27:24 pm »

Matt Great Idea

VW Gasser Garage will sponser the PowderPuff Class at EBI2, we may also supply the racing suits.......... !!!! cut away type.

Best Regards

Russell
Pump Gas

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 14:41:08 pm »

Question - what is a cut-away type racing suit?Huh?  Just curious!   Smiley

Susy

Real Street Cars Run On Pump Gas!
Fastbrit

Keep smiling...

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 15:03:30 pm »

Question - what is a cut-away type racing suit?Huh?  Just curious!   Smiley

Susy
Susy, believe me, don't ask...  Shocked

Der Kleiner Panzers VW Club    
12.56sec street-driven Cal Looker in 1995
9.87sec No Mercy race car in 1994
Seems like a lifetime ago...
benssp

www.callookvw.com

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 17:09:57 pm »

Thanks for the Best Show Ever, and with those improvements, it will be better still.
Kobus, try and talk track into building a return road, the racing would flow much better Grin

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
Pump Gas

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 18:02:46 pm »

Oh Duh - I get it now!  Thanks Keith for putting it into perspective!  I guess I just had a senior moment or became a bit naive for a minute!

Susy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 18:11:03 pm by Pump Gas » Logged

Real Street Cars Run On Pump Gas!
ESH

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 23:40:56 pm »

Matt,
It is just great to see the ladies out there (who support their men) get out and race.  Even if they have to race thier mans car - it is just alot of fun to see the men support the ladies!  I know here in the US - that it is mostly (99.9%) of the women who support the men.  Mike loves when I race, and he is my BIG SUPPORT SYSTEM!  I have been into VW's since 1977 (holy ____ - that is 30 years), and Candy Larsen (JCL Race Cars) and I got the Powder Puff going back in the 80"s.  Boy -  I am really aging myself now!  I have met so many awesome people, and was apart of DVB for some years, and I have always had great expierences with all the VW crowd.  I have made alot of great friends thru it all - and see  - we have made a new friend in you!

I think with the Bug-In over here now I think there's the opportunity to do this and since you're coming back you may as well be the one to get it going here too, sometimes when you start something there's no getting away from it, even if you have crossed an ocean! Could be interesting especially if a couple of the cars end up running their quickest times. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: