The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 00:40:50 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351094 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  New 4" narrowed ball joint beam + track rods
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New 4" narrowed ball joint beam + track rods  (Read 1675 times)
Jonny Grigg

« on: March 29, 2013, 19:13:01 pm »

This is off my race car. Fitted up but never used, all brand spanking new.

New, genuine VW beam, narrowed 4" and fitted with sway away adjusters by Wayne Allman (Intergalactic Custom Shop)  Quality of work speaks for itself- no dodgy wonky beam here!

Powder coated gloss black, fitted with billet ally steering damper mount- currently RHD, but can be swapped to LHD by unbolting the damper mount.

Includes new genuine short and long VW track rods and new track rod ends. Track rods cut to suit the beam length and powder coated antique grey vein.

Price does not include leaves, but can sell at replacement cost- or thereabouts

Photos on request, but you can see it in the photos of my car in last month's Ultra VW. The beam is currently on the car but can remove and ship within the next 2 weeks (or less by request).

Selling only because I now intend to go narrower and makes more sense to start with a new beam.

Looking for £400 for beam and track rods- or nearest offer. Buyer pays shipping or can be picked up from West Oxfordshire.

This is all new stuff, finished to a really high standard. To start from scratch with a new beam including labour will cost quite a bit more than this.......

Cheers,

Jonny.

No Compromise. O/FF111
taffy apple

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 20:15:08 pm »

Pm ;-).
Jonny Grigg

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 19:04:04 pm »

Sold  Smiley

No Compromise. O/FF111
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »