The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 16:48:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351082 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  SSP Side Winder on a 2110
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SSP Side Winder on a 2110  (Read 1760 times)
Grelland

« on: May 20, 2013, 21:14:30 pm »

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone out there has any experiene with the SSP Side Winder exhaust?

I am looking at using it for my new 2110 oxyboxer in my '62 Ghia

Roy

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 16:44:21 pm »

Hmm, 61 views and noone with any experience to share?

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 20:23:59 pm »

Hello, I know of two people who have purchased and installed this system on their sedans with good results. For me personally ,the aftermarket HP exhaust with stainless mufflers and or large exit tips are too loud for my taste and the taste of many others who have not prepared themselves for the high decibal output but the sidewinder is perhaps the best of both worlds if wanting that style. CSP is a reputable company with good quality standards and the system I recommend for you would be the 1 5/8 ( max.)   It is a good fit,which is always a plus, and you will be pleased with the end results. If using smaller carbs,docile cam selection,and valves smaller than 42x37 perhaps you should consider using their 1 1/2 system.  Good luck, Dyno
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: