The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:50:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350697 Posts in 28578 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  DKK Late 70's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DKK Late 70's  (Read 2688 times)
67nos48ida
DKK

"If it runs and drives, Then it's street legal."

« on: June 17, 2013, 04:48:32 am »

I am a pass member of DKK. Late 70's. I am trying to get into contact with anyone in DKK of that era. I used to hang around Mark Ito, Vince Ito, and John Funakoshi.
My name is Ty and my car was a 1967 Black VW 1750cc's with Tall Manifolds, 48IDAs, Ported & Polished Heads, Center lines, a Pro Fogger N20 system with a close ratio 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th with a Ring and pinon 3.90.
Boy did it run hard. Anyway if any on knows such pass members from my era that are still active, Please let me know. Also you might remember me with my Purple Pearl Sedan with the same engine and tranny exchange with all the extra goodies...

Thank you for your time.

Ty
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:38:53 am by 67nos48ida » Logged

Ty Yamamoto
Dan Mazur

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 04:56:49 am »

Did you hang with Beth Freer!

Don't worry.  It's mutual.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 22:08:22 pm »

I am a pass member of DKK. Late 70's. I am trying to get into contact with anyone in DKK of that era. I used to hang around Mark Ito, Vince Ito, and John Funakoshi.
My name is Ty and my car was a 1967 Black VW 1750cc's with Tall Manifolds, 48IDAs, Ported & Polished Heads, Center lines, a Pro Fogger NoS system with a close ratio 1st, 2nd, 3, with a Ring and pinon 3.90.
Boy did it run hard. Anyway if any on knows such pass members from my era that are still active, Please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Ty

Yeah we're still around! Vince checks in here from time to time. Marc less often. Vince is in contact with John and we see him once in a while.

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
67nos48ida
DKK

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 02:41:53 am »

Did you hang with Beth Freer!

Yes I do!!!!

Ty Yamamoto
67nos48ida
DKK

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 03:00:29 am »

My name is Ty and my car was a 1967 Black VW 1750cc's with Tall Manifolds, 48IDAs, Ported & Polished Heads, Center lines, a Pro Fogger NoS system with a close ratio 1st, 2nd, 3, with a Ring and pinon 3.90.
Boy did it run hard. Anyway if any on knows such pass members from my era that are still active, Please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Ty

Yeah we're still around! Vince checks in here from time to time. Marc less often. Vince is in contact with John and we see him once in a while.

Sounds like the guys i used to hang with....Thankyou

Ty Yamamoto
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: