The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:54:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Help for Polish cal-look freek...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help for Polish cal-look freek...  (Read 4189 times)
GreenTom

« on: June 21, 2006, 08:26:47 am »

Hey Everyone,

I came back after few weeks apesnt. I've got an accident in Warsaw (a blond bimbo parked into my back... when I was waiting in a trafick jam... my bug is now shorter 3 ft than he was). Poland is a strange country cuz for example: insurance company treat an old VW's like junks... not like an old timers and stuff... so my beloved "Kermit" will never be cruzing in moon and sun light again...
I borrowed some money from my girl friend (she worked in Irland... so she has some money... if she has worked in Poland, she wouldn't has this money... Polish paradoux) ... I bought another beetle... '69 one (everyone keep saing that I'm a freek cuz I bought another junk...) but I love bugs... and I can't eaven imagin that I could drive something else...
 I spend all my free time in garage helping my friend's bugs... for free of course... I can't take eaven a penny from my bug friends... I know that isn't economically normall byt it's the way I am...
I have to give back this money to my gf... and here is an question to You all... Maybe You know any place in Europ (scandinavia, GB etc...) where could I work in July and August... it would be great if I could work with bugs... in garage or on the race way... but I good in animal care too (I'm a student of Warsaw agricultural univercity on faculty of animal science)
I would be very grateful for help...
Sorry for boring story.. but it's as boring as a life in Poland...

PS. I will show You some picx of my bugs when I wil borrow a camera Smiley

Aircooled Performance Gear
Quick Stick Performance
www.QuickStickVW.com
GreenTom

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:48 am »

HI again Smiley

I found a job in Manchester... You are wondering why I'm writing about it... heh I so happy that I will work in shop with parts for hi performance VW's... God Rocks!!! cuz he helps you to makes Your dreams come true Wink
see ya on Santa Pod and God bles Wink  Grin

Quick Stick Performance
www.QuickStickVW.com
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 12:43:15 pm »

Congratulations!!

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
BC the Striper

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 16:34:53 pm »

Well, congratulations from me as well!!!! I'm in work in Norway now, raising funds for my Bug! Smiley

Wiec powodzenia w pracy i duzo przyjemnosci z miejscowych Garbuskow Wink (sorry boys, I had to write something in Polish to him:P)
GreenTom

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 21:19:28 pm »

Thanks man Smiley I'm so happy... dreams come tru Yup thats true Smiley All day every day with hi performance VW parts with people who knows lots about fast bugs and Buses Tongue... sound of 400 horses turbo bus... its a music for my ears Smiley
C ya on the track guys Smiley

Quick Stick Performance
www.QuickStickVW.com
alfie the monster

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 17:27:44 pm »

Sounds like you're working for Paul then Tom? If so I'm sure you'll catch up with the Green Hearts at the Pod  Grin

Oh and I hope you like pies  Wink

JG54 Grunherz
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: