The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 09:45:30 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351082 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  67 beetle sedan - $2K Or Best Offer **SOLD**SOLD**
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 67 beetle sedan - $2K Or Best Offer **SOLD**SOLD**  (Read 2216 times)
restojohnny

« on: November 03, 2013, 20:14:35 pm »

This is a nice 67 sedan with the only rust that I see on the passenger side front quarter panel at the bottom as pictured. The pan is solid with no rust this is a nice beetle. Original paint is ruby red (I think) underneath the cheap blue paint. The blue paint is peeling off and if you wanted to remove it you can do it easily. The body is very straight and it has never been hit front or rear the aprons are nice and straight. It was a runner but I bought it just for the motor and all the original empi goodies it had. There are holes on the top edge of the dash from where the original empi dash pad was (I removed it). The front seats are original to the car and the rear seat I threw in there but it is the correct rear seat. It also has a new wiring harness and the hard to find accessory gas tank that is much larger than the stock I beleive it holds another extra 3 or 4 gallons ? ? Not sure. The glove box door is missing (had all the bug in dash plaques on it LOL ) also but I will replace it with another one. This was a running beetle ( I drove it home) and again I removed the motor. The transmission is in great condition. The brakes are in excellent condition. You only really need to put in a motor and drive her where ever you want to go.....I put it on Non-Op and I do have the title in my name so you only need to put it in your name and get the new tags. I would keep this one but again I really want to finish my 67 squareback so this has to go......There is really only one bad thing and that is it has 2 holes in the trunk area where there was two 6x9 speakers...I do have the sections to include in the sale if you want to graft them back in....That is the ONLY bad about the beetle....I do have the rear decklid just not pictured and it's in great shape also  Cool

** I CAN DELIVER THIS ALSO TO ANY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SHIPPER FOR ANY/ALL OVERSEA'S BUYERS **

**PLEASE NOTE THE RACK ON IT IS NOT INCLUDED**

**I CAN TAKE MANY MANY MORE PICTURES JUST ASK** IF YOU ARE AN OVERSEA'S BUYER I CAN ALSO DELIVER IT TO ANY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SHIPPER**IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION'S PLEASE JUST ASK  Wink**

**SOLD**SOLD**   Wink [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 19:48:11 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 20:23:04 pm »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 20:01:30 pm »

bumpeeee Grin

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 19:48:41 pm »

Dropped the price down ALOT I really need to sell this....It is now $2K or best offer...Really a good beetle to restore or just throw a motor in it and drive her 24/7  Grin

O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: