The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:12:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  VW shops in Vancouver
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: VW shops in Vancouver  (Read 1781 times)
pupjoint

« on: November 25, 2013, 02:25:09 am »

any nice vw shops or speedshops in Vancouver, a friend of mine will be spending the whole of December mainly in Vancouver, but with stops at Toronto, Chicago, New York for holiday/business. he has relatives in vancouver.

my friend operates a tuning shop in Asia, he himself has a 62 Bug, 2276 EFI turbo, Haltech brain, converted my 66 into EFI. his main customers are Imports though. vw is just his own interest.

he would like to check out VW related stuff there, not sure if it is the correct time of the year to do so.
owdlvr

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 23:50:07 pm »

Have your friend join and post in the forums at www.airspeedparts.com.

We have plans for a January or early Feb swap meet, and a post from him stating his timing in town might just push us to make a decision on date thats to his favour. Otherwise it's not a 'great' time of year to be checking out VW stuff, most are parked and stored for the winter.

-Dave
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: