The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 18:34:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Hurst shifters - All are **"SOLD"**"SOLD"**
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hurst shifters - All are **"SOLD"**"SOLD"**  (Read 1608 times)
restojohnny

« on: February 10, 2014, 16:51:25 pm »

Hurst shifter #1 - **SOLD**SOLD**
This is a complete and original chrome curved hurst shifter. It has the original shift knob, original plastic boot and rubber boot. Has all the cage parts and and original spacer and it is in excellent working condition.   The rubber boot is torn but the plastic boot is nice with no cracks just alittle dusty. The chrome shines really nice but there is some very very slight pits here and there on it but the shifter look's and works great. Heres the link to my samba ad for this item for more detailed pictures - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1598248

**SOLD**SOLD**

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Hurst shifter #2 **SOLD**SOLD**
This is an original hurst early copper shifter. The top nylon plate is broken and its missing the boots and the large spring for reverse. The small "W" clip is there. No shift knob but the wire is intact and NOT broken. The copper arm has some slight pits but that just ads to the "COOLNESS" LOL. Great shifter just need to replace the top nylon plate and get the boots and the spring and the shift knob. Here's the link to my samba ad for more detailed pictures of this item - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1598252

**SOLD**SOLD**

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 00:33:12 am by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
restojohnny

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 17:01:06 pm »

Hurst shifter #3 - **SOLD**SOLD**
This is an original hurst chrome curved shifter. THe chrome is nice with very very slight pits here and there but hard to see the chrome shines nice. The nylon plate is perfect and held snug with the original rivets. Missing only the shift knob, boots, and the big spring. This is a great working shifter and will not need a rebuild just the missing item's I listed as missing. You can bolt this on and use it as is if you wanted to and ad the parts as you come across them. Heres the link to my samba ad for more detailed pictures - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1598254

**SOLD**SOLD**

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 17:45:03 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »