The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 16:40:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Durham Dealership frames & badges from New Orleans - $250.shipped anywhere
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Durham Dealership frames & badges from New Orleans - $250.shipped anywhere  (Read 1231 times)
restojohnny

« on: February 17, 2014, 20:59:13 pm »

This is for a pair of super rare pair of Durham dealership frames and a pair of badges. One frame is in good condition with just a slight bend on the rightside. THe other is broken on the top as pictured. It is a clean break and should be an easy fix. The badges are okay. The chrome on the whole set has pitting. These are really rare but nothing like having something from the "BIG EASY" chill'in on your ride. I enjoyed it for awhile now it's time for someone else to do the same.

I don't mind breaking up the pairs. I will do $175.00 shipped on the good pair and $125.00 on the broken frame w/one badge.

I am asking only $250.00 shipped ANYWHERE !!!!! That's for both frames and both badges.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: