The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 16:49:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Rare - 61-62 domed rear type 3 reflectors "HELLA" R-86 -"SOLD"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rare - 61-62 domed rear type 3 reflectors "HELLA" R-86 -"SOLD"  (Read 1330 times)
restojohnny

« on: February 19, 2014, 18:19:59 pm »

These were removed from a 62 "N" model notch. Very rare. These are "HELLA" R-86 rear type 3 early reflectors. These are the domed ones with the hella logo in the middle. These are NOT flat they are DOMED/BUBBLED out. One is very nice and the other has some hazing/cracks from being in the weather all these years. The studs are nice and the correct length and the threads are clean. one aluminum bezel had a ding on it the other bezel is clean as pictured.  If you have a very early notch or squareback then you got to have these. These make the french reflectors seem common as there is definitely more of those than these.

Here's the link to more detailed pictures on my samba ad - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1602349

I have a set of really nice rust free dent free and very nice chrome long housings for an extra $80.00 or if you would like to just buy the housing's I have them in another ad so here's the link to the housings ad -

"SOLD"

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 19:40:31 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »