The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 00:42:32 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Price of UK VW Parts...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Price of UK VW Parts...  (Read 13677 times)
plasticblack

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2014, 16:55:08 pm »

In such hard economic times, purchasers on a limited budget have to consider saving money in any way they can, so if can buy direct for less, so be it. There is certainly room for everyone to keep this passion of ours alive and kicking, and fair ways of making and saving money.

2 cent's, that's all   Undecided

[/quote]

I agree 100% with you. Everyone has to make their money go as far as it possibly can these days.  Wink
Straight Time

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2014, 19:33:52 pm »

Indeed. Especially with an expensive hobby that is really only a luxury, and when trying to justify to theother half  Grin  Angry

No retreat, No surrender !
plasticblack

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 19:53:12 pm »

Indeed. Especially with an expensive hobby that is really only a luxury, and when trying to justify to theother half  Grin  Angry

As I said previously. Just about everything s more important that my VW and that is why I've become obsessed with saving money.

ps: My US manifolds turned up today. Less than 10 days from across the pond.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: