The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 23:43:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Rare original empi pod tach mount/holder - **SOLD**SOLD**
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rare original empi pod tach mount/holder - **SOLD**SOLD**  (Read 1226 times)
restojohnny

« on: August 05, 2014, 20:06:52 pm »

This is definitely an EMPI item that you do not ever see come up for sale. I decided to sell ALOT of my used empi goodies finally and quit staring at my NOS stuff and just use my NOS stuff LOL....So I removed this empi mount and installed my NOS one onto my tach so I do not need it anymore. No Crack's but the wrinkled paint was removed many years ago so you only would have to repaint the wrinkle paint and it's in good useable condition. Also a few nick's or whatever you want to call them on the top of the mount as pictured. Easy to fill in and repaint or use as is. The mount is complete with the original screws. Just slide your pod tach in and your ready to go. Here's the link to my samba ad for a few more detailed pictures of the holder/mount -  
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1674189

**SOLD**SOLD**! [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:14:32 am by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »