The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 15:40:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350687 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Slough Swapmeet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slough Swapmeet  (Read 2016 times)
JezWest

« on: November 03, 2014, 23:16:57 pm »

Took a trip out yesterday to Slough Swapmeet http://sloughswapmeet.co.uk/. The first time I went was, I think, 1991 and I hadn't been for a few years.

Weather was delightful - the wipers could in no way keep up. Had the heaters flat out to keep the screen clear so the car was roasting hot, even with a quarterlight open.

The hall was packed! Some interesting stuff kicking around: Pair of unused 45DRLAs in the factory box for £900; couple of pairs of 48DRLAs (one turbo ready) and another pair of 45DRLAs, not quite unused (see pic).

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I picked up only a wiper motor and mechanism - wasn't sure mine was going to survive after the beating it took getting there!

Found this in the car park. I do like a crew cab.

Looked like the organisers had taken a bold step to take over the organisation of the event, so thanks!

Did you go?

It was nothing to do with me...
Paul Bahnstormerz

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 21:19:00 pm »

Was good, couldn't believe how busy it was. Picked up some parts for my winter project, nothing very exciting
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: