The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 14:43:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351087 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Empi 8-spokes - genuine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Empi 8-spokes - genuine  (Read 1517 times)
Neil Davies

« on: November 13, 2014, 18:44:59 pm »

Anyone interested in a set of five split-rim Empi Spyder mags? I've been hoarding this set for many years but an unexpected vet bill for one of my cats means that I need to raise some cash.
I bought them several years ago, and by piecing together bits of what I've been told, I think they've got a really interesting story. To cut it short, I'm 99% sure that they're the wheels that were on CJ Prew's Notch, back in the early 80s. I know they've been fully polished in the past (I only polished up a couple of the rims myself, I've left the centres dull) and I was told that they came off a well known Notchback, so it stands a chance that they're the ones.
Anyway, history aside, they're a set of five, four really good wheels with centre caps (although an ear has broken off one) and a spare that has seen a weld on the rim at some point. The four main tyres are like granite, so need changing, although the spare has a decent Firestone F560 145, and I've got another pair to go with them if needed. I bought some 195/70s for the back, although it turns out they're van tyres, but the size is bang on! I've got most of the inserts for the lug bolts - I think I'm short one per wheel where they had locking bolts in the past but I'd have to check.
As I said, I need to cover this vets bill so I'll let the lot go for £550, and might be able to help with delivery.

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
explorer

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 02:48:00 am »

PM sent Neil,
Thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: