The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:04:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  drag racing filming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: drag racing filming  (Read 3165 times)
nicolas

« on: February 28, 2015, 16:29:31 pm »

hey,

i just got a call from the girlfriend of my friend to have a filming day on the 11th of March near Antwerp. i haven't had more info yet, all i know is that they need to film the cars departing and doing some kind of drag race.
i know it is a short term roll call, but if you are able to make it and want to be part of it, mail me and i'll forward your email address and maybe a phone number so she can contact you and explain it all. i'll send all the info to her up until tuesday march 3th

this is open to all kinds of 'dargracing' cars (new and old) and the premises are not on a public road, so non-license-plated cars should able to join.

thank you.
j-f

Jean-François

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 07:54:35 am »

Sounds like fun Smiley
A remake of fast&furious made in belgium  Cheesy
What does she want to do? An amateur movie, a  documentary, reality show?
nicolas

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 21:28:32 pm »

Sounds like fun Smiley

i have no idea, i just had the call and was thinking about who to contact that i forgot to ask what it was for…  Roll Eyes

it is a one day filming set, so i am sure it won't be the Belgian remake of Fast & Furious.  Grin

j-f

Jean-François

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 07:40:33 am »

Sounds like fun Smiley

i have no idea, i just had the call and was thinking about who to contact that i forgot to ask what it was for…  Roll Eyes

it is a one day filming set, so i am sure it won't be the Belgian remake of Fast & Furious.  Grin

Let us know how it turns out. I really wonder what she want to do as drag racing is very little know in belgium  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: