The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 18:57:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351089 Posts in 28639 Topics by 6845 Members
Latest Member: DonA
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1965 kick ass 7-8 seater trike - **SOLD**
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1965 kick ass 7-8 seater trike - **SOLD**  (Read 1330 times)
restojohnny

« on: October 06, 2015, 19:00:51 pm »

This is built on a 1965 beetle. One peice doors. This thing is cool (I think it is) Needs motor and a few other things but it's about 90% complete and the hard work is DONE !!! just need to add the motor and a few small parts. The gas tank is inside above the rear luggage tray in a custom box. Look's like the previous owner did a great job on the trike/mortorcylce part. I believe it's a honda goldwing early front. It has dual brakes all new. custom floor in beetle that can be removed easily to show the original pan. The pan is good and NOT cut up but does have a few holes drilled into it. They built the motorcylce part off the front beam so it can be removed and easily and replaced with a stock link pin beam again and then you would need a front donor clip or even better a one peice fiberglass front end and drag this one out to be the  next record holder.

**THE BEETLE / TRIKE IS NOT IN THE DMV SYSTEM SO YOU WILL RECEIVE A BILL OF SALE FOR U.S. BUYERS**

**I CAN OBTAIN A TITLE FOR ALL OVERSEA'S BUYERS FOR AN EXTRA $150.00**

**NOTE THE RIMS WILL BE 4 LUG STOCK WHEELS THE AMERICAN RACING WHEEL YOU SEE IS ALREADY REMOVED AND FOR SALE IN ANOTHER AD**

HERE"S THE LINK TO MY  SAMBA AD FOR MORE DETAILED PICTURES -   http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1845046

USE YOUR IMAGINATION BRO'S THIS THING CAN BE FINISHED TO BE COOL OR REMOVED THE FRONT TRIKE PART AND ADD A FRONT CLIP ETC...

PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS AND I CAN PROVIDE MORE DETAILED PICTURES FROM ANY ANGLE ETC.....

**IF YOU WANT JUST THE TRIKE PART PLEASE CHECK MY AD I HAVE FOR IT**

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 19:21:21 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print