The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:55:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350681 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Help with shipping 4 wings, UK to Finland
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help with shipping 4 wings, UK to Finland  (Read 2298 times)
Pedalpusher

« on: March 16, 2016, 12:06:16 pm »

Hi,

I'm in the process of buying day mouldings wings for my bug and trying to figure out the shipping now. They offer shipping from UK to Finland for £200. Seems quite expensive.

Have any of you any ideas for this or is it what it is?  Richie used to sell these wings before the company was sold and they didn't offer shipping at all. Did you richie sell these for foreigners and if you did, was the shipping that expensive?

Appreciate any input on this!

-Mikko-
richie

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 16:32:07 pm »

Hi,

I'm in the process of buying day mouldings wings for my bug and trying to figure out the shipping now. They offer shipping from UK to Finland for £200. Seems quite expensive.

Have any of you any ideas for this or is it what it is?  Richie used to sell these wings before the company was sold and they didn't offer shipping at all. Did you richie sell these for foreigners and if you did, was the shipping that expensive?

-Mikko-

That seems reasonable, it was a nightmare to ship them, they wanted a wooden box built to protect them

cheers Richie

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 17:20:04 pm »

Check with a moving company / "man with a van" in case one of them would have extra space available. Here's a place to start: http://kilpailutakuljetuksesi.com/

Anyways, like Richie already said £200 seems reasonable and doesn't sound like anyone is trying to rip you off though...

Hi,

-Mikko-
Pedalpusher

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 07:34:07 am »

Thank you very much Richie and 930 for your opinions!

I'll check that link first and then take the shipping straight from day mouldings if there's no real benefits.

-Mikko-
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: