The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 23:19:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  The Trimco hall of fame !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Trimco hall of fame !  (Read 3865 times)
Bad Junker

« on: August 04, 2006, 17:45:28 pm »

Cool

Myself and some friends are putting all cool Trimco aka Classe Ebbenäs photos on this new blogg..... enjoy   !

Much more to come...MUCH more   www.trimco.webblogg.se

Also info from the once driver of the yellow funny beetle Micke Svens and never published material from the late 60s til the Blown Boxer....much more.....stay tuned  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 13:03:33 pm by Bad Junker » Logged

Roman

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 18:38:12 pm »

Very nice Jonas! Trimco is THE pioneer in Swedish VW drag raing.

BTW: Mats Herrlander called me the other day and mentioned that the Trimco Blown dragster is for sale.
Bad Junker

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 19:02:24 pm »

Grin
Glad You like it Polanski ! This is just the very first tame version to try it out...
Sooooooo much more cool stuff is coming soon.

When Classe "closed" down his shop in Johanneshov and the leftovers was about to get thrown in a dumpster, enginecases heads, conrods etc etc EVERYWHERE...man..puuh ok,   in one of the office deskdrawers was.....loads of boxed Hot VWs...even some in plastic wrappers including Feb -75 !
(The empty box and correspondace are now in the P Ericson collection)

Deeper down in the oily orfices of the shop- on shelf was...............................A FUCKI´N DDS SHIFTER  ! in mint condition  ! ! ( it still gives me the shakes )
and all this plus much more where about to get thrown away. Saved by the bell ! and myself.

Later on I came to buy THE very last NOS Trimco display valvecovers- one very cold vinternight ! ! ! Classe came by and stated " Hell Jonas I think you need these, and now ! !
This and much more to come.............. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 13:02:59 pm by Bad Junker » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: