The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:47:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  LA/SoCal Road Trip
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LA/SoCal Road Trip  (Read 1960 times)
andrewlandon67

« on: April 19, 2017, 02:04:14 am »

So this summer, my brother and I are going to be bringing our grandma's '70 Westy out to the greater L.A. area from Denver, via eastern New Mexico from June 5th through the 12th for the VTO Blackstar Campout and El Prado show, and I'm wondering what we could do to waste some time in between our hopeful arrival on Tuesday to the start of the campout Wednesday night. I'm already planning on visiting Berg's home base, but I'd like to find maybe a few good breweries or maybe museums to check out, as well as a place to spend at least one night. Any help would be great, and if anyone wants to play tour guide for a day or two, that'd be even better!

14.877 @ 88.85 mph

My car is what it is, maybe not Cal Look per the books, but it's more than most.

"Walking Softly and Carrying a Big Fucking Stick" - Zach G.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 20:40:38 pm »

Lot's of good micro breweries around but I don't drink so I can't make a recommendation.

NHRA Museum is nearby.
The Petersen is great but a bit further away.

VW Places; WCM, FAT, Rancho and tons more

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: