The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 13:18:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Bears Rebuilt 091 with Rjes Bellhouse & First motion shaft & longer 3&4th gears.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bears Rebuilt 091 with Rjes Bellhouse & First motion shaft & longer 3&4th gears.  (Read 1173 times)
Big Al

« on: July 04, 2018, 09:14:11 am »

I just bought this as a panic purchase yesterday thinking I could use parts to fix my own similar gearbox. Unfortunately after speaking to Bears this moring neither the nose or internals are compatible with my own as I have additional uprated Scat parts so back available for sale.

It's a Bears Motorsport rebuilt 091 box with new 1st and 2nd gears and longer 3rd and 4th suitable for a subaru. Never used on the road so as 'new'.
Also has a Rjes Bellhouse, clutch arms and slave bracket & Subaru spline first motion shaft meaning you can run a bigger stock subaru clutch as standard.

I believe it has a bus nose so will bolt right into a bus or you can get adaptors to fit in a bug.

Basicslly if your going subaru in your bus this is practically a bolt in setup ready to go, or adapt to a bug with linkage adaptor and T4 to T1 gearbox mounts (think these are about 80 quid, I have 2 out or 3 parts I can throw in somewhere you will just need a top strap which I used on mine).

A good 091 will set you back £700 quid, Internal parts were £1250, rjes bits £750 and built at Bears a highly recommended box builder.

Looking for a quick sale Or SWAP for professional paint job on my bug.

delete speaker deck account
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: