The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 14:08:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350681 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  EMPI 48 IDA's. ( Exhaust pump jet size )
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMPI 48 IDA's. ( Exhaust pump jet size )  (Read 2293 times)
K-Roc

« on: May 28, 2018, 03:57:58 am »

Hi any body out there know what size the the Accel pump exh jet is ?   I would hope they are 00. however I spent a few minutes today trying to dial in a set for a friend and noticed how lazy the accel pump shot was. I didn't have time to dive into it further but it transitions off of idle horribly when you snap the throttle.   These are brand new carbs so the latest version.
We tried a few different idle / holder combinations and didn't get anywhere.  we plan to pull them apart so I wanted to figure out if I need to buy the 00 pump jets before hand.

cheers.
Greg Ward

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 12:58:34 pm »

G'Day Darren,

Do you still need this info? If so I can get it for you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Greg
K-Roc

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 15:38:41 pm »

There were no markings on the Empi pump jets but by sucking and blowing on them air moved in both directions so I tossed them and installed 00 real Weber ones, I also installed real Weber  #50 squirters as the " squirt " of fuel from the Empi nozzles looked like shit.
fine tuned float settings and all is well now.

cheers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: