The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 13:14:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Contacting CB Performance?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Contacting CB Performance?  (Read 3726 times)
runningmonkey

« on: August 31, 2017, 10:21:30 am »

HI all

Iv been trying to email CB performance as I want to order a Turbo and ECU kit for my motor, but Iv had no reply? Email them 3 times now over 8 weeks ago still nothing? Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers in advance
Dominick Luppino

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 18:27:37 pm »

Have you tried to call them?
runningmonkey

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 10:54:33 am »

I live in the UK so was trying to avoid calling them, Ill drop them another email and if no reply I guess I'll have to call.
numbnuts

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 18:06:38 pm »

Dude I emailed them a couple days ago and got a response pretty much straight away
If you are ordering some stuff maybe drop me a pm to see if we can save on import  Wink

2854cc 1956 cal looker coming to this space shortly
leec

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 18:42:42 pm »

Alternatively deal with one of their suppliers. Pierside have always looked after me well. When I last purchased from them they were cheaper than CB direct and cheaper with shipping too

Lee
Richierich56

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 22:58:35 pm »

Send Pat a PM on thesamba
runningmonkey

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 09:16:58 am »

Dude I emailed them a couple days ago and got a response pretty much straight away
If you are ordering some stuff maybe drop me a pm to see if we can save on import  Wink

I guess my email could be going into there spam? I'll try and email them again using my works email address and see if I get a response. Cheers for the offer when ordering dude, I may just take you up on that!

Alternatively deal with one of their suppliers. Pierside have always looked after me well. When I last purchased from them they were cheaper than CB direct and cheaper with shipping too

Lee

Thanks Lee, I will give that ago as well.
numbnuts

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 21:08:39 pm »

You'll have to be quick if you want to jump on the order, let me know

2854cc 1956 cal looker coming to this space shortly
steve_pugh

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 09:35:58 am »

I live in the UK so was trying to avoid calling them, Ill drop them another email and if no reply I guess I'll have to call.

Called CB the other week to ask about injectors for the CB Efi kit I got and used a call diverter like:  https://www.freecallstousa.co.uk/

Call a uk number and dial the states.   Comes out of your UK mins or can call from a landline. :-)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: