The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:17:49 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Early seats. 1 pair 67 only - 1 pair 58-64 w/volmac recliner - ##ALL SOLD##
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early seats. 1 pair 67 only - 1 pair 58-64 w/volmac recliner - ##ALL SOLD##  (Read 1201 times)
restojohnny

« on: October 19, 2017, 16:50:33 pm »

This is for a true pair of 67 only front seats with the wider top frame. Has original material on it but looks to be painted black with white being the original color. The recliner levers are in great condition. The adjuster levers are also in great condition. Use as is or restore and reupholster to be nice again.  

## HERES THE LINK TO MY SAMBA AD FOR MORE DETAILED PICTURES - https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2106604

I am asking only $225.00 local pickup I can ship via greyhound for an extra $150.00 I will not ship these overseas but can ship to any US shipper but would use fed ex with overseas buyer to pay actual shipping cost with payment for seats in advance and payment for actual shipping cost when I have it [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

recliner   Price: ####SOLD SOLD SOLD####
This is for a good restorable pair of 58 through 64 beetle front seats has original material but would need to be reupholstered no rust, seat adjusters work excellent clean guides, and springs are also nice. The passenger side seat has the rare volmac camping seat recliner in working condition also. The back of seat bottoms are nice NOT bashed in with a hammer to remove like most of the seats for sale online

## HERES THE LINK TO MY SAMBA AD FOR MORE DETAILED PICTURES- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2106598

it. [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 21:13:51 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print