The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 13:00:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Race kit and other stuff
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Race kit and other stuff  (Read 1675 times)
PiL

« on: February 05, 2018, 13:49:40 pm »

I have some kit that is now surplus to requirements so I'll be posting it as I am able to get descriptions organised.

First up is a race prepared swing axle gearbox. It's a strong 'box and I understand was originally put together by JMR. When I got it I went through it and freshened it up, and since then it has only done 2 installation passes.

It was used with a large capacity, normally aspirated engine. There are ratio's stamped on the casing as shown although I didn't confirm that is what is inside when I had it apart. It contains an aluminium spool which has been confirmed by me.

It has a heavy duty side plate and the case has been gusseted. When I got it there was a small hole in the bell housing which I filled to prevent anything unwanted getting inside. It looked like the case had perhaps been clearance a little too much at some point. I can vouch that the hole didn't have any effect on the operation of the gearbox.

I'm looking for £600 and it's located in the UK near Witney, Oxfordshire so can be collected from there (or if collected during working hours could be collected from Daventry).

Pictures available if needed (I would post them here but don't have a picture hosting account)

Cheers  Smiley

Check out the build of my new race car at:

http://pilsvw.blogspot.com/
WPS

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 14:23:49 pm »

You have pm

Wolfsburg Performance Services

WolfsburgPerformance.co.uk

Instagram:  wpsengines

07880-311850.
leec

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 15:03:51 pm »