The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 17:49:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Hunting down some possible photos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting down some possible photos  (Read 3535 times)
andrewlandon67

« on: March 08, 2018, 18:53:07 pm »

So I was falling down an old Lounge thread hole the other day, and I came across this shot of an old magazine feature of the first incarnation of the infamous Berglar, and I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have any more shots of the interior, especially in color.

Thanks!

14.877 @ 88.85 mph

My car is what it is, maybe not Cal Look per the books, but it's more than most.

"Walking Softly and Carrying a Big Fucking Stick" - Zach G.
Stephen schmidt

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 19:51:40 pm »

I can't help you with pictures, but I love that the car is running a stock fuel pump, IDA's and heater boxes. 

I believe the car was able to lift the wheels and run low 12's with that setup!
Brew 66

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:45:40 am »

Go on Facebook and ask Gary, he is on there!

nicolas

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 06:44:32 am »

in its early guise i haven't seen many color pictures, but i think that Fabs (speedwell) is the one who can help if Gary can't
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 20:12:29 pm »

in its early guise i haven't seen many color pictures, but i think that Fabs (speedwell) is the one who can help if Gary can't
just check in my files , and i 've just one , but not a good one , and it was one of the crashed car
 and i've jsut watched gary's photos and no one of the inside , but i remember one of gene inside the car on the passenger seat , and may be that one was in color

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
andrewlandon67

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 20:26:50 pm »

just check in my files , and i 've just one , but not a good one , and it was one of the crashed car
 and i've jsut watched gary's photos and no one of the inside , but i remember one of gene inside the car on the passenger seat , and may be that one was in color

Thanks Fabs! I'm pretty sure I know which one you're talking about, but I don't know if it was ever in color.

14.877 @ 88.85 mph

My car is what it is, maybe not Cal Look per the books, but it's more than most.

"Walking Softly and Carrying a Big Fucking Stick" - Zach G.
Neil Davies

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 00:16:18 am »

That's a pretty major smash! I'd no idea that Berglar had ever been wrecked. How was it fixed? Clipped, or reshelled? Given the time and location, and therefore availability of rust free '67's, I'd have just swapped all the good bits into a new car.

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 09:08:18 am »

Wink

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: