The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:05:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350686 Posts in 28576 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Missing personal messages in outbox
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Missing personal messages in outbox  (Read 2410 times)
StewRat

« on: June 01, 2018, 15:33:02 pm »

I thought I sent a personal message last night but when it didn't appear in my outbox today I blamed myself for not pressing send or something.

So I re-wrote it and sent it again today, but still no record in the outbox. So this no longer sounds like something I'm doing wrong. Is this working for others?

Stewart

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

The Stew Rat build thread http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,25365.0.html
richie

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 15:40:12 pm »

Have you got box for save in my outbox ticked?  also you sent message to me that was for someone else so I have forwarded it to him Wink

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
StewRat

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 17:14:30 pm »

Aha!!

Double stupid me.

1) No - that tick box didn't used to exist did it - or it used to be default on. I certainly have messages in my outbox but I have never actively ticked a box for that. Know about it now. Thanks.
2) Ritchie, Russell, tomato tomatoe, ... ok so Russell prob does now have 2 hopefully similar messages from me. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for working out what I was trying to do.  Embarrassed

3) I need to stop posting on forums a) late at night and/or b) while supposed to be working on something else.

As you were, nothing to see here ... move along now ....

“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

The Stew Rat build thread http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,25365.0.html
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: