The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:54:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Bring a 1000hp exhaust to Belgium? From SCC or south Sweden
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bring a 1000hp exhaust to Belgium? From SCC or south Sweden  (Read 2695 times)
Frallan

« on: July 14, 2018, 18:25:11 pm »

Hello guys!
I have a strange combination of being a Swede, selling an American exhaust from a Pauter 1000hp + engine to a German living in Canada and he wants to pick it up in Belgium.
To complicate it even more, I think that many people are passing by Close to my house in South of Sweden going to SCC in Norway and maybe also later on to the VW meet in Belgium. ( could it be Spa?)

Bottom line, anyone passing Skåne South of Sweden city of Hörby that could take the parts to Belgium?

It is of course posisble to ship it but it is very expensive and customs will likely make it even worse.
We are trying this option.

If you are travelling through here in Hörby, space in the car, and going to Belgium, please contact me.
I promise  a nice visit and if you wish to stayover, no problem, I have space, beer and pizzas.

Fredrik
fredrik.reichel@tetrapak.com
+46 733 361924

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 18:31:09 pm by Frallan » Logged

Frallan

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 14:34:19 pm »

Very very happy for you Norwegian VW guys contacting me and offering to bring this to Belgium!
THANKS!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: