The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:22:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Rare New Old Stock Vanguard shifter - ## SOLD SOLD ##
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rare New Old Stock Vanguard shifter - ## SOLD SOLD ##  (Read 1392 times)
restojohnny

« on: December 13, 2018, 22:54:20 pm »

This is a rare opportunity to own a rare vanguard shifter never been installed or used it is New Old Stock and would be perfect in that cal look VW. Fits all year air cooled VW.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 07:29:48 am by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Bryan67

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 03:13:26 am »

That` a really cool piece. But Don`t you think that posting that you just scored it for $40.00, then posting it for sale at $500.00 is a good idea? Just my opinion.

If you`re going to do something, do it right.
restojohnny

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 07:11:11 am »

That` a really cool piece. But Don`t you think that posting that you just scored it for $40.00, then posting it for sale at $500.00 is a good idea? Just my opinion.

I’ve been posting my scores and what I’ve paid for them for the last 20 years not a big deal if someone wants It for their ride or collection and willing to pay for it. It’s Not like they grow on trees and I spend a serious amount of time online and swaps and shows and Flea markets etc not just in California but all Over Many have had this discussion in all the forums about me and other collectors.  Everyone has opinions but regardless it doesn’t matter what I or anyone else paid for it but what your willing to pay for it if you really want it.

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: