The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:39:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  10 sec race engine combo for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 10 sec race engine combo for sale  (Read 1124 times)
Black_65

Life's too short, so drop a bomb on it....

« on: February 04, 2020, 13:06:59 pm »

10 second motor - built by GAC Motorsport

Here is a full turn key 10 second race motor built by GAC Motorsport and is currently being checked and rebuilt with a new set of pistons and barres.

To date the motor ran a 10.49 on a 140 shot of nitrous with the clutch starting to give up, followed by a 10.59.

Im selling as due to work and family commitments this year which won’t allow me anytime to race the car or motor.

Motor will be sold as a fresh engine including a full check over and new P&Bs by GAC Motorsport.

It comes in 2 options,

1) full race turn key with nitrous kit including 1 bottle of gas £6500

2) full race turn key without the nitrous kit £6000

Has been one of the most consistent motors in the club and has been built to the best of everything I could afford. Comes with dyno print out and all data logs if required.

Motor can come with its original map which ran VP109 fuel or the current map which needs a bit more work on the Renegade nos pro 120+ fuel.

2276cc 11.1 c/r running approx 213 fwhp under 7000 rpm with 180 ftlbs of torque at 5500 rpm

- Autolinea case with scat 10mm head studs
- Scat 82mm race crank
- CB 5.5 h-beam rods with ARP 2000 bolts
- 94mm Mahle barrels and Pistons with total seal rings
- 1.4 forged rockers (scat I think) and chromoly push rods
- FK46 cam with Scat straight cut cam gears
- CB 044 head worked by GAC Motorspot) can't stress the amount of work danny Pike had alan do on these heads)
- GAC Motorsport Oil relief cover plate with 26 shadek oil pump, torques U.K. Billet oil filter mount and K&N oil filter (replacement of the fram hp1), Torques U.K. 8an oil hoses with push on fittings
- VW speedshop 45 idf style throttle bodies reworked by GAC Motorsport
- DTA S40 ecu with custom loom by GAC Motorsport
- Bosch 044 fuel pump, Torques U.K. Fuel filter and aeromotive fuel regulator with 6an fittings
- VW speedshop crank pulley with crank trigger with top mounted pick up made by GAC Motorsport
- Wasp race alternator
- 8AN to rocker covers with torques U.K. Hoses and push on fittings
- Scat 2qt sump with oil heater probe
- GAC Motorsport lighten flywheel
- Kep stage 2 plate with daikin clutch disc
- 1 5/8 merged stainless steel header with stinger
- NOS 500hp solenoids, cold fusion nitrous controller, schinz rpm window switch, nx purge valve, nos foggers with lines and 3AN fittings, NOS spilters with single jet system 1 BOTTLE included

Most likely to be more that I've missed. This is a cracking motor to start off with and go fast at the same time...! And should make a FAST road motor as well.

Any questions that I can't answer I'll get from Alan at GAC Motorsport and any pictures I can email on request.

'Never Forgotten' O/FF 456 10.49 @ 125.5 MPH

A tribute car to the fallen - raising money for 'support our paras' charity.
https://www.facebook.com/Calibre65RaceTeam/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: