The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:26:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350689 Posts in 28577 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Dr Old School on the Lounge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dr Old School on the Lounge  (Read 5231 times)
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« on: November 14, 2007, 14:01:01 pm »

Hello to all my European friends. This is Danny Zepeda from So Cal.  I'm now a Cal-Look Lounge registered member. I will be posting some Old School VW part soon. I have the Heinz Jung Empi collection. Heinz Jung was the head photographer and art director for Empi starting in 1965 thru the late 1970s. Heinz was a very good friend of mine. I was given Hienz's entire Empi collection. I will be listing some of these Items soon. Look for some Very Rare one of a kind Empi Literature and photographs. If your looking for something Rare Hit me up I might have what your looking for. I have tons of VW parts. I sell Bug, Bus, Karman Ghia and Type 3 parts NOS and good used parts. Hit me up.
Frank LUX

Back...Soon...hopefully!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 14:08:12 pm »

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the Lounge... Wink Grin Grin

Frank

1960 Ragtop, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Joe Hunt Magneto, someday it will be back...
1953 Split Window, 1799cc, 48 IDA's, Don Zig Magneto,  OG BRM's...in da works...
SumFun Racecar, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Magneto
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 14:16:37 pm »

Hello to all my European friends. This is Danny Zepeda from So Cal.  I'm now a Cal-Look Lounge registered member. I will be posting some Old School VW part soon. I have the Heinz Jung Empi collection. Heinz Jung was the head photographer and art director for Empi starting in 1965 thru the late 1970s. Heinz was a very good friend of mine. I was given Hienz's entire Empi collection. I will be listing some of these Items soon. Look for some Very Rare one of a kind Empi Literature and photographs. If your looking for something Rare Hit me up I might have what your looking for. I have tons of VW parts. I sell Bug, Bus, Karman Ghia and Type 3 parts NOS and good used parts. Hit me up.
Hello Danny Welcome to the Lounge Grab a Chair have a seat and pop open a Beer and pass me one while you are at it Grin (I was given Hienz's entire Empi collection.)  Shocked Shocked Share the Wealth Would Ya!! Since it was Givin Pass it On LOL Grin Grin Grin  Sounds like a Plug for making money off us Poor Loungers What want it but cant afford it LMAO!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 14:23:24 pm by Shubee2 (DSK) » Logged

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
Frank LUX

Back...Soon...hopefully!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 14:18:20 pm »

I was given Hienz's entire Empi collection. Share the Wealth Would Ya!! Since it was Giving Pass it On LOL Grin Grin Grin  Sounds like a Plug for making money off us Poor Loungers What want it but cant afford it LMAO!! Grin Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Shubee, shut off... Wink

Frank

1960 Ragtop, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Joe Hunt Magneto, someday it will be back...
1953 Split Window, 1799cc, 48 IDA's, Don Zig Magneto,  OG BRM's...in da works...
SumFun Racecar, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Magneto
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 14:22:20 pm »

LOL Frank  Kiss Kiss Tongue Tongue

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 14:39:12 pm »

I'm selling the collection because I have 2 kids in Collage. Most of my European friends know my daughter Raquel, shes been to Europe every time I have been there. Raquel stated her first year and I also have a son in his 3rd year of collage. I tell everyone that Hienz knew all along that I would get his collection, because Heinz knew I would help his wife when he was gone. To this day she is still my friend. Buy up all this Empi goodies,  its very expensive to go to a University in the US. This is a chance for Empi Collectors to get some Rare Empi pieces.
Gunter

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 16:12:16 pm »

Hi Danny Z and Raquel
hope you are well and welcome to the lounge
any plans for 2008 to come to the old continent again ?
take care

Gunter
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 16:39:26 pm »

I hope to come to Europe next summer. This time I'll bring my son Richard. This will be his first time to Europe. Hope to see everyone soon. If I can help anyone find some Old School parts let me know.
Turtle001

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 16:42:11 pm »

welcome aboard danny!

swedish '59er in a winter sleep
http://turtle.skynetblogs.be
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 17:00:46 pm »

yes welcome danny
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 17:35:26 pm »

welcome on the lounge danny
rgd
fabian

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
bathing ape

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 19:52:49 pm »

hello danny
Fasterbrit

OFF#23 - The Fastest Outlaw in the West!

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 21:21:53 pm »

Hi Danny... and welocme. I have met you at the VolksWorld Show a few times (I had the stall next to you) and at Camberg and Bug In etc. Big hello!
I am searching for a set of Willwood wide five disc brakes for a link pin Bug. I need a complete set of fronts - they have the word 'Willwood' cast on to the outside of the aluminium hub. Any chance you can put the feelers out? I am not too fussed if you can't find the calipers - it's the hubs that are important.
Thanks, matt keene

9.563 @ 146.25 mph Cal Look Drag Day, Santa Pod, April 2011
OFF#23 OUTLAW FLAT FOUR www.outlawflatfour.com
www.air-kraft.com
www.marcomansiperformance.com
Joe_G

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 21:30:18 pm »

Hi Danny... and welocme. I have met you at the VolksWorld Show a few times (I had the stall next to you) and at Camberg and Bug In etc. Big hello!
I am searching for a set of Willwood wide five disc brakes for a link pin Bug. I need a complete set of fronts - they have the word 'Willwood' cast on to the outside of the aluminium hub. Any chance you can put the feelers out? I am not too fussed if you can't find the calipers - it's the hubs that are important.
Thanks, matt keene

Hi Danny, welcome to the lounge. You know where to come if you get bored with all those wide 5 wheels!!!!

Matt, How much you looking to pay for a set??  Wink
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 21:32:31 pm by Joe_G » Logged
Fasterbrit

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 21:37:47 pm »

Joe! A good price for sure.  Wink

www.air-kraft.com
Joe_G

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 21:41:40 pm »

Joe! A good price for sure.  Wink

You only need fronts??
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 22:07:02 pm by Joe_G » Logged
Fasterbrit

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 22:39:22 pm »

I have the rears already. Cool

www.air-kraft.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: