The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:40:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350681 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6820 Members
Latest Member: chicochemxli
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Passing of a Legend Darrell Vittone EMPI
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Passing of a Legend Darrell Vittone EMPI  (Read 1797 times)
Frenchy Dehoux

« on: April 30, 2020, 16:22:49 pm »

Yesterday was a very sad day world wide as we lost Darrell Vittone original owners of Empi . Darrell and his father Joe owned the EMPI very great business that brought us many of the best parts in high performance and accessories for many years as we all know well. Darrell had attended recently the Bug In in Belgium and the Bug In here state side and he enjoyed meeting people. Darrell you will be miss by thousands of VW fans world wide RIP my friend.

Thank You

Frenchy

Doctor Detail ( Retired )
Frenchy Dehoux

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 16:24:46 pm »

A few more pictures of Darrell Vittone .

Frenchy

Doctor Detail ( Retired )
Neil Davies

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 06:50:13 am »

I never met Darrell Vittone, and I've only owned a couple of original Empi items, but I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say that if it weren't for him and his father, none of us would be sitting here reading this forum, with the cars we've got sat in our garages. A true pioneer, race in peace.

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: