The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:51:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350646 Posts in 28563 Topics by 6811 Members
Latest Member: Bren
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Type 1 Short IDA manifolds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Type 1 Short IDA manifolds  (Read 1270 times)
WhiteTrash

« on: June 06, 2020, 20:54:54 pm »

I've got 2 pairs of short IDA manifolds for sale.

1 pair of Scat DW-2 short IDA manifolds, used but in good condition, original, unported. Ideal for a Beetle street car engine with air filters and still have a closed engine lid. £150 plus postage to anywhere in Europe.

1 pair of Gene Berg GB587 short manifolds, Ideal for Type 1 or Type 3 engines. Brand new and ported by Steve Timms Performance Workshop to his Stage 2 spec. Twin carb flange, these allow the carbs to be fitted with the fuel inlets towards or away from the fan shroud to ensure enough clearance. Come with new stuts and gaskets. I bought them in October last year as I couldn't find any other short manifolds at the time when Timms did the new heads for my Puma engine. Since than had a pair of old school short manifolds done which are a bit more period for my car. £220 plus postage to anywhere in Europe.

HOFF#67

Lotus White '67's are the best!!!
WhiteTrash

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 21:54:26 pm »

Scat manifolds sold.

Gene Berg manifolds still for sale.

HOFF#67

Lotus White '67's are the best!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: