The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:31:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350697 Posts in 28578 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Because Racecar - Sweeney's Oval Racer *SOLD*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Because Racecar - Sweeney's Oval Racer *SOLD*  (Read 1471 times)
smull

« on: June 05, 2020, 15:25:12 pm »

****FINAL REDUCTION****

I'm advertising this race car on behalf of my compadre who is sadly selling it due to personal issues. This is a fresh ad as the last ad was getting messy!

Tube Chassis Genuine Oval Steel Body Drag Car

Body & Chassis:

The body is a genuine steel oval body which was a good, dry shell to start with, modified to fit the tube chassis and featuring a one piece flip front. Chassis has been built to an 8.50 tag with an SFI 25.4 main cell all built from ProFormance Metals ROPT 500 tube.

It's an IRS 4 bar at the rear with 1303 front suspension and custom lower wishbones.

Engine:

Engine is a 76mm x 96mm Type 4 engine with all the right bits in it; dry sump, efi & turbo.

More photos van be found on the build gallery here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yRqXohCMYvQjPHqb2

Price:

Body/Chassis rolling on spacesavers: £3500

Engine package: £6500

A deal can be made on everything together BUT please note; gearbox, shifter and the Weld Magnum 2.0 wheels pictured have now been sold.  

The car is based at RNJ Motorsport in Northampton & Rob at RNJ can talk you over any of the details you need to know about this car (including finishing the car if you need him to).

You can contact Rob on 07309 658182 or rob@rnjmotorsport.co.uk. Alternatively, you can PM myself and I'll handle any queries that I can but in all honesty Rob has built this and will be happy to answer any questions from serious buyers.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to go Pro racing at a fraction of the build cost.

Cheers,
Smull
Smiley
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 14:11:19 pm by smull » Logged

A person is clever but people are stupid.
brewsy

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 21:54:43 pm »

THAT looks F'ing amazing..  Cool

Really like the WA intercooler(s) and the turbo outlet pipe is sure interesting!

GLWS
smull

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 22:07:11 pm »

THAT looks F'ing amazing..  Cool

Really like the WA intercooler(s) and the turbo outlet pipe is sure interesting!

GLWS

Cheers!

Rolling body & chassis now sold.

Engine still available.

A person is clever but people are stupid.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: