The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 16:49:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351095 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Old School 1960s High Performance stickers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Old School 1960s High Performance stickers  (Read 2065 times)
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« on: November 14, 2007, 16:35:49 pm »

Check out these Old School stickers. All are from the very early 1960s. Almost all of them are water transfer stickers. All are NOS and in excellent condition. There are over 300 stickers. Most are doubles, some are singles and some are in bunches, like the Engle cams these more than 20. Anyone can get an Engle sticker free with an Engle Cam, these aren't vinyl sticker but indeed Old School Water stickers. I'd like to sell them all to one person @ $10 each if you buy them all. If I split them up prices will very. $20 is the cheapest and some are $100. I only had 2 American Racing stickers, 1 sold and the other is mine. I worked for American Racing in the mid 1970s and drove a VW Bug to work. At the time I never knew they sold VWs. The last American Racing sticker is mine. Email which stickers you interested in and I'll give a price. All stickers are plus shipping.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: