The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 15:57:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350680 Posts in 28573 Topics by 6819 Members
Latest Member: Umanisti
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Wanted: Set of Centerline wheels
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wanted: Set of Centerline wheels  (Read 1701 times)
mcvw

« on: September 23, 2020, 09:46:50 am »

Hi,

I'm looking for a set of Centerline wheels - wide 5 pattern, 2 x bubble fronts, 2 x standard rears. Condition not too important, but would prefer if they have not been blasted.

I could PX a set of Flat-4 Enkei 5-spokes if of interest.

Thank you,

Mike
mcvw

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 00:02:40 am »

Anyone?
BugBusBuggy

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 09:40:01 am »

Hi Mike, whereabouts are you based?
I'm speaking with a guy with a what look like a set of wide 5 centrelines on a '65 that he's just bought. I'm buying some bits off him, but my car is 4-stud so the wheels are of no interest.
I think he might be open to selling, but I don't know if they're genuine or whether they're reps (how do you tell???), or what widths. He's under the impression from the previous owner that they weren't cheap, so might not be replicas. If you want to pm me some contact details, I'll have a chat with him and see what he's after doing. I think he's contemplating a more 'stock' restoration that the current cage, bucket seats, harnesses and monster tach look...

And for the benefit of the uneducated (me!), what is a 'bubble front' - I'm guessing it's a particular style of centreline?
Cheers,
Dave.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 10:15:20 am by BugBusBuggy » Logged

If it breaks (and it probably will).... it's time for an upgrade...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: